Manufactured By Vitabiotics
Includes all taxes
( 30's Tablets )
The brain is the most complex machine in the universe and the largest and most important part of your nervous system. It contains more than 80 billion neurons with intricate pathways linking our senses, our movements and our memory. The brain depends upon a wide supply of different micronutrients that work together to ensure optimum health and performance and it consumes a massive 30% of the energy we produce from our food. Like all 'machines', it makes sense that what you put in affects what you get out! Specific 'brain' nutrients such as zinc, iodine, vitamin B12, B6 and folate have especially supportive functions. Brain cells cannot be replaced and have the highest priority in the body for specific micronutrients.
Your brain cells and neuronal network is incredibly complex but providing the nutritional support it needs doesn’t have to be. The Neuromind range brings together important micronutrients like Iodine, Pantothenic Acid and DHA, all based on the latest research into vitamins and mental performance.
Neuromind Original helps you fuel your thinking by safeguarding your intake of the nutrients that support normal cognitive function.
- All-round nutritional support for your body and mind
- Includes Pantothenic acid which contributes to mental performance and Iodine which contributes to normal cognitive function
- Includes botanical extract of Ginkgo Biloba, plus amino acids and 5-HTP
Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Neuromind multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours
- Neuromind is not tested on animals
- Expert advice:
- This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professionals regarding any medical condition.
- How to use:
- ONE TABLET PER DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed.
- Faq for medicine:
- Can Neurozan be used simultaneously with medications? Generally, Neurozan may be used alongside medications because it contains only moderate levels of vitamins and minerals, and is free from any drugs and hormones. For specific advice on taking Neurozan with medicines, we recommend that you contact your doctor or pharmacist first.