Panadol Cold and Flu Day
Manufactured By NA
Includes all taxes
( 24's )
Panadol Cold + Flu caplets can be used for:
- Blocked and runny nose
- Headache and body ache
- Sinus pain/ Congesion
- Itchy and watery eyes
Uses / Indications: 1) Age: Adults (Including the elderly) and children aged 12 years and over 2) Caplets: 1 or 2 caplets 3) How often: Every 4 to 6 hours as required. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours. Do not take longer than 7 days without asking your doctor
- Do not use if you have known or previous history of hypersensitivity to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine, chlorphenamine, other antihistamines or any other ingredient in this product
- Do not use if you have severe hypertension or severe coronary artery disease
- Do not use if you have severe renal impairment
- Do not use if you are taking, or have taken, within the last two weeks, monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Do not be used with other paracetamol-containing products, decongestants or antihistamines, including cough and cold preparations.
- Do not use if you are taking other sympathomimetics (such as decongestants, appetite suppressants and AMP-like psychostimulants).